Total Pageviews

Friday, 24 February 2012

Black and White

Evening All


Managed to go back to work today, got loads of sympathy from the customers who all thought I should have been at home. Being ill has it's benefits- nobody wants to shout at a sick person! I popped out to Sainsbury's at lunch to get some lemsips and found heaven in a packet- Menthol Balm Tissues! Soft tissues that smell of Vic Vapour rub... OOooh... so good lol !!


Anyway- on to my card for today:




They have a Black & White theme over at Passion for Promarkers and a White +1 other colour at Wild Orchid Challenge so I just had to combine the two. I used the sketch over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and the card was complete!


I've used a text stamp from Papermania and coloured it with Promarkers. I embossed the white panels with various folders and used my Martha Stewart doily lace punch for the border. The flowers are from Wild Orchid and the pins from The Ribbon Girl.




That's it from me today, I'm just waiting for our Pizza's to arrive, then its another early night as I'm at work again in the morning.


Bye Bye
Berni xx

15 comments:

  1. Wow, this is one stunning card! The black and white is absolutely striking. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Berni...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning berni.i love the fab sentiment stamp and gorgeous mono colours and design.
    thanks for joining in my black and white theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning sweetie this is gorgeous with gorgeous mono colours, loving this creation :0) hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just fabulous! Love, love love the stamped image, the polka dots are my favorite. So glad you found time to join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays.
    Hugs, Heide

    Feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how fun. I love your black and white color combo. I love the polka dots too. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. The black and white is always a classic ~ beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card, love the embossing....makes it so beautiful with all of the texture. So glad you could share with us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
    Patti SSW/DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your fab card in black and white and the coloring is fab. Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card! The black & white is gorgeous, love the polka dots too. Thanks so much for joining us @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

    Genevieve DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Berni your card is awesome. It's so much fun especially with the lovely polka dots and Black & White. My friend would love this card as she has a Dalmatian Dog which reminds me of it. Great card and thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Berni, what a gorgeous card. I love the text image and your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
    Sorry for the late comment x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fab card this is in all black and white. The embossed texture is rich and the sentiment image is such a perfect one here with the sketch. Great card, Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your stunning card!

    Regards Malin

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments mean so much
Thanks for looking!
Berni x