Total Pageviews

Friday, 10 February 2012

Purple Passion

Evening everyone!

I can't believe its friday already, where has the week gone? I've been so knackered at the end of each day I've struggled to find the energy to craft, so this card has been a few evenings in the making:


I've used a gorgeous KennyK digi stamp and coloured her with Promarkers. The papers are from Papermania and the flowers are from Wild Orchid. The ribbon was on some packaging on a gift at Christmas, so I've managed a little recycling there!



I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Challenge Love is
Kenny K Krafty Girlz Show us some love
Passion for Promarkers Grey & Purple

It's my Saturday shift tomorrow, so I'm off to bed soon. but I fully intend to make another card tomorrow afternoon, so I'll see you then!

Take care
Berni xx

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love it thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.

    Hugs Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! Thank you for playing along with "show us some Love" at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card berni.the image is fantastic and i love your gorgeous colours and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card!
    Love all the fab details, and wonderful coloring!!
    Thank you for joining us at PfP,
    hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Berni, what a gorgeous card. The image is beautiful and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card!
    Beautiful details!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning work! Thanks for playing at WOC this challenge.
    Hugs Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI sweetie this is very pretty, thank you so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts this time, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments mean so much
Thanks for looking!
Berni x