Total Pageviews

Saturday, 4 February 2012

Spring Flowers

Afternoon everyone!

My week off is coming to a close (boo!) so I'm trying to get as much crafting done as possible while I have daylight to work with. Talking of daylight- I made something else yesterday- a light box! Hopefully my photos will start to look a bit better from now on?

Anyways- here is todays card:


I've used another cute stamp from Lily of the Valley, this one is called 'The Flower Shop' and I've coloured it with Promarkers. I managed to use up some scraps from the ever increasing pile, I think these two dp's are Papermania. The ribbon and pearls were in my stash and the flowers were from Wild Orchid Crafts.


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Challenge Creature Comforts
Lili's Little Fairies Spring Colours

I'm off to wrap up warm, we're due snow in an hour!

Take Care
Berni xx


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Bernie...love the sweet image and pretty flowers too hun :o)

    have a lovely evening...and stay warm..big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous berni.i love your pretty colours and details and the image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is adorable love your colours too thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts this time hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments mean so much
Thanks for looking!
Berni x