Total Pageviews

Sunday, 5 February 2012

"Use all the colours!"

Oh dear, I had another one of those moments where I can't just use two or three colours, I have to use them all....


I'm blaming the Echo Park Summer papers- they're just so bright! The image is a free Digi I picked up yesterday, and coloured with Promarkers, I'm sorry I don't know who the artist is. The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment is LOTV and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.



I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Challenge Creature Comforts
I love Promarkers Photo Inspiration
Allsorts Free & Easy

I mentioned on my previous post that I was making Bakewell Tart today:


I hope it tastes as good as it looks!

Take care and thanks for looking
Berni xx


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Berni...love the image and the bright, cheery papers too...and your Tart looks yummy hun...!

    stay warm...and big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Really bright colours and your tart looks yummy. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning berni.your bright colours and papers are fabulous and i love the image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Berni - gorgeous bright colours.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Gorgeous Bernie!! Thank you for sharing at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the colour explosion. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts with this creation and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments mean so much
Thanks for looking!
Berni x