Total Pageviews

Sunday 21 November 2010

New to Blogging!

Hi, My name is Berni and welcome to my blog :)

I decided that I needed a blog to display my work, I've been a crafter for the past two years. I love making my own cards, gifts and keepsakes. There is nothing more satisfying than saying 'yes' when people ask me "Did you make this?!"

I'm currently working on my Christmas cards for this year, which I seem to be making loads of! then in the new year I need to move onto making my brothers wedding stationary, as he's getting married in August. I also hope to enter some challenges on the way, but I'm quite new to that.

Please feel free to comment on my work, I need to know what I'm doing well, and when I've made a right cock-up!!

Thanks and keep smiling

Berni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments mean so much
Thanks for looking!
Berni x