Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 December 2010

Passion for Promarkers Mega Christmas Challenge

Just time to squeeze another card in for today! I've been meaning to use this stamp for ages and I realised I needed to make a Christmas card for my best friends' mum, who is doggie mad!

 I used papers from the Penelope & Percy range, the stamp is from Penny Black and the sentiment came free with one of the issues of Do Crafts magazine.  The punch used to do the diamonds is from x-cut.

I'm entering this card into the Passion for Promarkers Mega Christmas Challenge and as I have used the sketch again I am entering it into A Gem of a Challenge too.
 Thats it from me this weekend, after making all these cards its time I wrote and delivered them!!

Take care and thanks for looking

Berni x

11 comments:

  1. Hi Berni, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
    Have a wonderful Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Berni, the image is fab ! Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so cute, really sweet design lovely!
    Thank You for playing at Passion for Promarkers, hope to see you again x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card Berni. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us in our Mega Christmas Challenge at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo I'm so glad you liked my sketch enough to use it 3 times lol! V Pretty card here Berni, Thanks for entering over at a gem of a challenge this time hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. another great card... love the image too... so cute ;o) Thanx for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge... love n hugz Angie xXx (Special Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining PFP's mega Christmas challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card - such a cute image!! Thanks for joining in our Mega challenge at PFP, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Berni,
    Another fab card,love the sweet little dog with his hat...Thank you so much for joining us so many times this month at A Gem of a Challenge....
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card berni.a really cute image and i love the colours.
    thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments mean so much
Thanks for looking!
Berni x