Total Pageviews

Monday 7 February 2011

Monday Blues

Morning everyone

I started to feel poorly last night, and now I feel dreadful! My throat has decided to close up and cause me imense pain if I dare to try and swallow.

Luckly I made this card yesterday and didn't get around to posting it:


I've made this card for the Passion for Promarkers inspirational photo challenge. I used papers from Papermania, the image is from Pink Gem, the sentiment is LOTV and the flowers are Wild Orchid. I'm also entering this into A Gem of a Challenge as I have used the challenge sketch.



I'm off to get back in bed and try to catch up on the sleep I missed out on last night.

Take Care
Berni x

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Berni, love the blue. Hope you are feeling better soon hun. Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Berni, what a gorgeous card. The image is so sweet and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
    p.s. hope you feel better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card berni.the image is so cute and i love your colours and details.i hope you feel better soon.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Berni, so love the colours and cute image too :o)

    Hope you feeling a little better hun,

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, and cute image. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, love the shades of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a gorgeous card Berni, love the vivid blue colours and your colouring, the highlights are stunning.

    Hope you'll feel better soon.

    Big hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so sweet, love the cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just beautiful Berni......hope your throat is better now! x

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments mean so much
Thanks for looking!
Berni x