Total Pageviews

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Welcome Little One

Morning my loves


An early post from me today, as I wont be home until late tonight. I was a little weary of leaving the bedroom this morning, as yesterday when I went into the bathroom I set the house alarm off! The worrying thing is- we didn't set it! It turns out we'd had a power cut during the night and it had reset the alarm. It wasn't quite what I was expecting to hear at 5:45am (or the neighbours for that matter!)


Last night I promised to show you a new baby card for my besties new little one. Here it is: 




The image is called "In a nutshell" and its by Penny Black. I've coloured it with Promarkers and layered with silicone glue. The papers are Echo Park and some freebies from a magazine which I've hand stitched onto pink pearl cardstock. I've used my new favourite memory box die again and pink organza ribbon from my stash. The sentiment was computer generated. 




I'm entering this into the following challenges today:


Penny Black Saturday Challenge - This, That & the other
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Sketch & Stash - Sketch


See you all later


Berni xx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Berni. This is a real cutie! Love it all! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous berni.fab pretty colours and the image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Berni, the image is adorable, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, good luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is so sweet, love the pretty pink and the gorgeous papers and bottom die :D Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet card... I love the image & the papers... & I also love the swirly - heart thingy at the bottom of the card too :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

    hugz Angie xXx

    P.S. I dont know if you're aware but that lovely little chick ya have floating on the left gets in the way of the post... ya have to make sure ya below it or it wont type the text lolol... just thought ya should know ;) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Berni, gorgeous card, you've coloured it fabulously - have had to do this a bit awkwardly as the cute chickie is in the way! hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Berni, What a beauty of a card - I love your stitching and the pink papers are scrummy!That image is coloured so beautifully too - love that button on the ribbon, looks fab! Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable and gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, so cute. Love the die

    Thank you for joining in with my sketch at Sketch N Stash this fortnight,

    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments mean so much
Thanks for looking!
Berni x