Total Pageviews

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Home "tweet" Home

Morning my lovelies


I see the weather is back to normal again this morning, I did wonder what that bright yellow ball in the sky was yesterday, it's been so long since we've seen it!


Happy May Day! I can't believe it's May already, it's nearly summer?! This year is totally flying by.


A couple of weeks ago I won the challenge over at I Love Promarkers, and my prize was a voucher to spend at Di's Digi Downloads. I was spoilt for choice over the huge collection of cute stamps, but finally managed to narrow down my choices. As soon as they landed in my inbox I printed them off and got playing straight away!


This stamp caught my eye as I knew it would be perfect for a New Home card, which is very much at the forefront of my mind at the moment!




Ingredients Used:


Image: Di's Digi Downloads - Home Tweet Home
Colouring Medium: Promarkers & white gel pen
Papers: Various Papermania scraps
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley
Dies/Punches: Nestabilities & Woodware
Cardstock: Core-dinations
Flowers: Wild Ordchid Crafts
Button, Pearls and Ribbon from stash




I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers - Flower Power (flowers on the image)
My Mums Craft Shop - The Great Outdoors
Cute Card Thursday - Animal Magic
Dis Digi Designs - Lets meet your animal friends
Sketch Saturday - Great Sketch
The Secret Crafter - Cute N Fluffy


Must dash, gotta finish getting ready for work :)


Berni xx

11 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Berni, aren't they so cute! Love the 'forget me nots' too. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww this is so cute, love the darling image and colours. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning berni.i love your gorgeous colours and really sweet image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, gorgeous image and LO, thanks for joining our challenge at MMCS, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Berni, What a gorgeous card - amazing colouring of that fabby image...They are so cute, love everything about it:) Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful, great job on the image and thanks so much for sharing with our challenge at DI'S DIGI DESIGNS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is such a sweet image,beautiful card,love your colours....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this is defiantly cute and fluffy.Thanks for joining in with the 'Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge' this week.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Berni,
    This is just adorable. I love those little cuties. It looks fab. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is soooo cute - I'm a sucker for anything with a bird design!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments mean so much
Thanks for looking!
Berni x