Total Pageviews

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Monochrome

Hello everyone

Time for another card :) Cute Card Thursday have a monochrome challenge running. I really have difficulty with monochrome as I struggle to allow myself to use a colour. So I've gone all white for this card:



I coloured this kitty a while ago, but I've had a dilemma with what type of card to use him on! Who wants a grumpy cat to celebrate their birthday? he hardly looks like hes saying 'Thank You' either!
I settled with a New Job card, as this might be how your old work mates are feeling when you leave :)



Thanks for looking

Berni x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bernie..I just love this..that cute puss with the 'cattitude'...a bit like my Lily when Ollie's nicked her biscuits...lol..
    hugs
    Jan...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The image is so cute.
    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments mean so much
Thanks for looking!
Berni x