Total Pageviews

Sunday 16 January 2011

What a Hoot!

Good evening everyone!

Had a great day today. I managed to sell one of my old chicken houses yesterday, so I was allowed to go shopping today! I ended up going to three craft shops in total as none of them had everything that I wanted!
One of my purchases was the new Country Companions Lovers Lane paper pack which I've used on this card:


The fab image is another digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs its called 'Love Hoot' and I've coloured it with Promarkers. The papers as I mentioned earlier are from Country Companions Lovers Lane. These new designs are delish, and some come with glitter on too! The ribbon and the hearts were in my stash.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday- Sketch
Crafty Cardmakers - Use red and a die cut



So thats the weekend over again :( it flew by as fast as the week did!

See you soon
Berni x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Berni, thanks for joining us at crafty cardmakers. Love this gorgeous card, cute owl, yummy papers and fab colouring.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Berni,
    A lovely card....Hoot is one of my favorite PG stamps..I love these papers will have to get some more....Lucky you going to 3 craft shops....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card Berni. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, Bernie!! That owl is so cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments mean so much
Thanks for looking!
Berni x