Total Pageviews

Monday 6 February 2012

Baby Hedgie

Morning blogsters!

I've been crafting and blogging like mad for the last week, I've had a lovely week off and done everything that I've wanted too. But its over now, and this morning I've got to go back to work....... :o(
This is me saying I'll probably not be about much during the week, but I will be back in force at the weekends!

Anyway, here's a card I made yesterday:


I've used a gorgeous Penny Black hedgie that I managed to pick up on ebay for a bargin price and I've coloured him with Promarkers. The papers are Papermania, the ribbon is Smirk and the sentiment is LOTV. The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts and the butterflies and pearls were in my stash.



I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers New Beginnings
Sketch Saturday Sketch
Allsorts Free & Easy

Thanks for looking and I love to read your comments on my work

Berni xx

8 comments:

  1. What an absolutely stunning creation Berni.

    I think your card would also fit ones of the lines in our Bingo theme at our sister challenge Penny Black and More

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love that cutie image! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card berni.the image is so sweet and i love your beautiful blue colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Berni, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous card. Love the colours and the details. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card,love the sweet image,colours and the flowers...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another adorable image!! Love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Berni, love the gorgeous blues and fab colouring. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments mean so much
Thanks for looking!
Berni x