Total Pageviews

Monday 20 February 2012

Pink Elephants

Evening my loves

'Eurgh' <--- Describes how I'm feeling to a tee. OH has been suffering with a cold since last week and I think my "dont be daft and give me a kiss" theory has backfired. My throat hurts, my neck aches and I have a headache (and its all his fault!)

Luckily I made a few cards at the weekend and this is one of them:


The image is called Ella and you can find her here at Pink Gem Designs and I've coloured her with Promarkers. The papers are by Country Companions. The flowers are an x-cut punch, the ribbons and buttons are Papermania. The sentiment I made myself with Doodlebug rub ons.


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Sketch
I Love Promarkers - Nature
Truly Scrumptious - All creatures great and small
Cute Card Thursday - Flower Power
Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes

I think I'll have an early night... take care everyone x
Berni xx

3 comments:

  1. aw this is gorgeous berni.adorable sweet image and your colours are really pretty ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely project! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally adorable. Thank you for sharing with us at AGOAC this time, good luck. Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments mean so much
Thanks for looking!
Berni x