Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Sympathy Cards

I took a phone call late last night from my step mum. Sadly her best friend's mum passed away yesterday. She asked if I could make her a sympathy card by tonight for her to come and collect.


I'm not sure why it is, but I never make sympathy cards, and all last night and most of this morning were spent pondering over what to make, as my usual style of card really doesn't fit the bill.


This is what I've come up with:






I decided to make two so that she has a choice to pick from.
The first is using a gorgeous paper that I've not been able to bring myself to cut into until now from Papermania's Henbury Lane collection.
The second is using a card blank that I got from NEC show in November 2010 from the Create and Craft giveaway stand. I've never known what to use these blanks for before, but it seemed to suit the occasion. I added punched mini flowers and tiny pearls.


I hope I done them justice


Thanks for looking
Berni xx

1 comment:

Your lovely comments mean so much
Thanks for looking!
Berni x